LOCATION & OPENING HOURS
Rudower Chaussee 17, 12489 Berlin,
Open to Public
Tuesday, 13 June 2023, 9:00 - 18:00
Wednesday, 14 June 2023, 9:00 - 17:00
Last entry is one hour before closing.
|Types||Early Bird (Ends 10 April 2022)||Standard|
|2-day General Admission Ticket||Available from Jan. 2023||Available from Jan. 2023|
- Tickets are valid for both exhibition and conference.
- Prices are per person and inclusive of VAT.
- Group rates are available for 10 or more tickets.
FAST & EASY
- We recommend purchasing your tickets online prior to arrival.
- Upon purchasing tickets online, you will receive an email with an e-voucher.
- If you must purchase your tickets on site, we ask that you use a credit card or touchless payment method.
- The organizer does not provide name badges so to identify yourself we recommend bringing your own corporate name tag.
- BioCHIP Berlin is conducted in person. There is no virtual or hybrid option for attendees.
- BioCHIP Berlin is open to industry and academia. The Organizer reserves the right to accept or reject registrations and to cancel any previously-accepted reservations, at any time, at its sole discretion. This policy was instituted to maintain the professional environment of the show, while protecting the interests of our participants.
HOTEL & TRAVEL
Please be advised that in the event industry we often come across fraudulent service providers that claim to be able to offer hotel reservation services. Please note that we have not authorized them, or any other organization, to contact you on our behalf. As the event organizer we don't involve the hotel reservation services. We recommend that attendees follow the booking instructions on the official hotel page to make all hotel reservations. Booking with unknown service providers exposes you to the risk of incurring fraudulent credit card charges, and your reservation for the event may not be valid.
- Berlin Brandenburg Airport: ca. 12KM.
- Central train station Hauptbahnhof Berlin: ca. 21KM.
- Car park: ca. 170m from the event entrance.
Berlin Adlershof is Germany's largest Science and Technology Park. Internationally, it is first choice for scientists, entrepreneurs and students, who are out on pioneering fields of technology - be it in teaching and studies, research, development and production.
Find out more at www.adlershof.de
☆ ☆ ☆ Dorint Adlershof
Rudower Chausee 15, 12489 Berlin
Distance: ca. 70m
☆ ☆ ☆ Airporthotel Berlin Adlershof
Rudower Chaussee 14, 12489 Berlin
Distance: ca. 180m
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ Adapt Apartments Berlin Berlin-Adlershof
Erich-Thilo-Str. 3, 12489 Berlin
Distance: ca. 400m
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ Best Western am Schloss Koepenick
Gruenauer Str. 17-21, 12557 Berlin
Distance: ca. 3.6KM
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ Pentahotel Koepenick
Grünauer Str. 1, 12557 Berlin
Distance: ca. 3.6KM